Writing well in English requires a lot of practice and patience. Here are some tips that can help you improve your writing skills:
1. Read a lot of English books, newspapers and English content.
2. Learn grammar and punctuation.
3. Practice freewriting- Freewriting is a technique where you write continuously for a set amount of time without worrying about grammar, spelling, or punctuation. This technique can help you generate ideas and improve your writing flow.
4. Use a dictionary- Using a dictionary is an excellent way to learn new words and improve your vocabulary. You can use an online dictionary or a physical dictionary to look up words that you don't know.
5. Find a writing partner- Finding a writing partner is an excellent way to improve your writing skills. You can share your work with each other and provide feedback and support.
Remember, writing well takes time and effort. Keep practicing, and you will see improvement over time. Good luck!