I am excited to create another list! Here are five things I always bring with me when going out:
1. My driver's permit - I never know when my dad may ask me to drive, so I always keep it handy.
2. Emergency cash - I make sure to have at least a ten dollar bill in every jacket pocket for unexpected situations. I'm disciplined enough to not spend it on unnecessary things.
3. My iPod and earbuds - Despite being old-fashioned, I carry my 160GB iPod and earbuds almost everywhere. I love being able to listen to music whenever I want.
4. My house keys - It's pretty self-explanatory why I always have my house keys with me. I need to be able to enter my house whenever necessary.
5. A sweatshirt - Especially my boyfriend's sweatshirt lately. I learned my lesson when my bus broke down in winter without any warm clothing. I now always have a sweatshirt with me, even during summer nights when it can get chilly.
You may wonder why my cellphone isn't on this list. Well, I don't have one yet, but if I did, it would be at the top of this list.