1. Try faking a laugh if you don’t feel happy. Your brain won’t notice that it's faked.
2. If you doubt someone peeping at you, look at your wrist. They will do the same if they really are.
3. Your decisions are more rational when thought in another language.
4. Take a long pause before you ask questions. It makes people vomit the truth.
5. If you announce your goals to others you're less likely to succeed.
6. Your mind rewrites monotonous speeches of boring people to make it sound interesting
7. If you want to be more productive, work in a blue room.
8. If you have a plan B, your plan A is less likely to succeed.
9. Speak quickly to get an argument opponent to agree with you
10. The last person on your mind before asleep is either the reason for happiness or pain.