1. Women like women more than men like men.
2. 65% more people believe in reincarnation now compared to 20 years ago.
3. People who laugh more have the same ability to bear more pain.
4. The more choices people are offered, the less likely it is that they will choose anything.
5. Researchers have narrowed down the human personality to five basic traits.
These traits, which are called the Big Five, are neuroticism, agreeableness, extraversion, openness to experience, and conscientiousness.
6. Millionaires who have earned their wealth are moderately happier than those who inherited it.
7. People with unfortunate initials, such as P.I.G or A.S.S have a significantly lower life expectancy.
8. Most people believe other people’s social lives are richer and more active than their own. It’s like the “grass is always greener”phenomenon.
9. Research suggests that your intuition is more likely to be correct if you are in a good mood and if the decision you are supposed to make is complicated.
10. The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world. So be careful while selecting your playlist.
11. Your mind tends to make dull people sound more interesting. It rewrites the monotonous speech of boring people to make them sound more interesting.
12. People develop first impressions of you in a tenth of a second, so make sure your hair and outfit are on point, or you’ll be labeled the “crazy hair guy” forever.
Thanks for your upvote. If you would like to see more psychological facts